[OM] WTB: M-system lens(es)

Subject: [OM] WTB: M-system lens(es)
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 08:31:28 EDT
Hi, all :-)

I just got a pristine M-1 yesterday, but no lens to go with it. I'm looking
for at least one M-system lens to match with the body. If anyone has one, or
should come across one any time, please email me (off list).

Also, I'm looking for info as to what lenses were actually made in the
M-system. Another piece of info I'd like to confirm is which is the "correct"
focusing screen for the M-1. I think it's the 1-1. The body I have has a 1-13
installed. Any other M-1 owners who would like to "compare notes," please get
in touch.

Thanks,
Greg