[OM] sunpack infrared flash

Subject: [OM] sunpack infrared flash
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 09:50:36 -0700
From: "Gregg Iverson" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Those of you into infrared photography might be interested in this ebay
item.

Or you can tape the proper Wratten filter (#25 comes to mind?) to the end of your T-32. That's what I've done with great success. I was amazed to discover that TTL still works with this set-up.

It's interesting that the eBay ad says something like "never used" and also "tested, and working." How would they know? If you just charge it and push the "test" button, there might be a "pop" sound and the slightest deep red glow, but I wouldn't call that "tested and working!"

: Jan Steinman <mailto:Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
: Bytesmiths <http://www.bytesmiths.com>