Re: [OM] Bargain Zuiko 500/8 reflex

Subject: Re: [OM] Bargain Zuiko 500/8 reflex
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 18:17:52 +0000
If this pans out you have done exceptionally well.

However, this sounds too good to be true.  If the lens has 10 months waranty it
must
be fairly new, if so, the seller probably bought it new.  What is the new price
for
it in Oz, let me make a wild guess - over A$1,000?  If so, why would the seller
want
only 1/10th or so of what he paid for it?

Don't hand over the money until you see the word Zuiko on it and inspect it.

Sorry to sound like a grouch, I really hope this is fair dinkum, the good oil
and
rigi-didg (sp?)

Giles