Re: [OM] Zuiko 55mm single coated lens and Big Stinky Flower

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 55mm single coated lens and Big Stinky Flower
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 04:54:13 EDT

> I went to see  the Titan Arum (Amorphophallus titanum) that
>  bloomed at the Huntington Botanical Garden
>  (www.huntington.org/BotanicalDiv/TitanArum.htm)

Odd scientific name.  Anyway, nice shots. I hear there's another one about to
bloom in Florida.  I should have driven over to see it for myself but the
"event" was over in 2 or 3 days.

If anyone passes through Pasadena (San Marino), check out the Japanese Garden
at the Huntington Gardens. It's quite something.