Re: [OM] B&W C-41 Films

Subject: Re: [OM] B&W C-41 Films
From: dhurley@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 15:25:45 -0500
Cc: dhurley@xxxxxxxx
On Tue, 7 Sep 1999 08:45:16 -0400 "Riek,Chris" <criek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> I shot a roll of this out of curiosity, and was rather under impressed.
> The pictures came out OK, good exposure, nice detail, etc. But when you
have a bunch of pictures, it looks >like a rainbow. Did anyone else have
this problem, or was it just my shop?

I've only shot one roll of this stuff.  When I took it in I asked the
tech at the lab if he had seen much of it or had any special problems
with it, he told me that when printed on color paper the highlights will
have a pinkish cast.  He said he just dials in 20 magenta and it prints
fine.  The ones he did for me had no noticible color cast. FWIW.

Daryl Hurley