[OM] OT CF Tubes

Subject: [OM] OT CF Tubes
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 20:13:56 +0000
I did something similar except I wrapped the tubing with a thin sheet of Glass
fibre
reinforced teflon and ran tube along the join.  It was then fairly easy to
extract
the tubing then release the teflon from the inside wall for re-use.

You wouldn't want any naked flames around when they dissolved the aluminium
tube with
HCL  otherwise the hydrogen released could cause an explosion showering
everything
and everybody with HCL.

Giles