Re: [OM] OM2000 vs OM3

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2000 vs OM3
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 00:48:04 EDT

>  Is this your experience, Warren, or just a guess? I've had great luck
>  with TTL flash on flowers, if one doesn't mind the black background
>  it tends to produce.

I've had great luck but only part of the time. I haven't analyzed my styles
of shooting yet for macro flash. I oten seem to get a full flash dump when I
shouldn't. I'll ahve to make more notes in my Digital Organizer.

Lately I've been writng down all the details for exposure, lens etc in my
Palm Copy. I sync it with my desktop, copy it over to a Word template. Each
template is 2 inches square and with 7 or 8 point type I can fit the data
into the template. The template gets glued into the top of a Logan slide box.
Voila' sort of instant organization.