[OM] Free to good home: OM-4 manuals

Subject: [OM] Free to good home: OM-4 manuals
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 23:15:26 -0700
If you assure me that you actually own an OM-4 (not "T"), that you do not already have an original manual for it, and that you want these for your own use, NOT for re-sale or auction, I'll send you:

  Olympus OM-4: For Your Creative Photography [B] (IEOM*4B*1183*6MS)
  Olympus OM-4: Instructions [A] (I4EOM4A*1283*6MS)

First affirmative email response gets it, then I'll ask you to send me a self-addressed, stamped envelope big enough for 4.5" by 6.25", with $0.99 postage (3.6 ounces).

If you're not from the US, I'll just let you know how much the postage is if you're first to reply. I'm sending this late in the day to give the Europeans, Aussies, and Digest readers a fair crack at it -- especially since those outside the US cannot get free photocopies from Olympus America.

I just found the receipt. These cost me $367.95 in 1984, but they came with a free OM-4, which I have since replaced with an OM-4T. :-)
: Jan Steinman <mailto:Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
: Bytesmiths <http://www.bytesmiths.com>