Re: [OM] OM Manuals

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Manuals
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 23:23:59 -0400
Olympus may wait till they have a lot of orders for a certain manual, then
make the copies up in quantity.   Delay can be as much as 3 months.  In that
time many people will figure out all the camera functions anyway.

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714
516-424-2121     http://www.zuiko.com