[OM] Still No OM in Practical Photography (and other stuff)

Subject: [OM] Still No OM in Practical Photography (and other stuff)
From: Alex.Hughes@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 13:16:00 +0100

I've just bought this months Practical Photography...still no OM in there
unfortunately but there is a review of monochrome films.

I also just bought myself a "Reflecta" (?) Slide projector (with a daylight
monitor) and screen. They were a "Used Bargain" apparently at 69ukp they look to
be in excellent condition. Does anyone know of this brand and was this a good
price?

Also on the subject of blades; both my Hoya 75-260 and my Prinzflex 80-200 have
got 8 blades, all my Zuikos have 6. What did we decide the difference was?

Thanks

Alex Hughes

Important Email Information

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.It
is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended addressee please
contact the sender and dispose of this e-mail.