Re: [OM] FIXED OR ZOOM

Subject: Re: [OM] FIXED OR ZOOM
From: Leopoldo Sánchez Rodríguez <leopoldo.rodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 17:30:43 +0200
I don't hesitate, the 35~80/2.8 is a marvellous piece of glass.
Through hundreds of shoots, mine has performed wonderfully,
with slides being similar in contrast and resolving power to those
taken with 90F2 and 50F1.8.
I like its sturdiness as well (I do really appreciate that as an ex-owner of
those well known 'maracas' from some third party makers).
If you can afford it, go ahead. It's a perfect companion for travelling,
you may not need anything else, unless its long time desired brother
(80~200F2.8) was brought forth.

Regards,

Leopoldo
Umeå, Sweden