[OM] A Cheaper Way to Shift????

Subject: [OM] A Cheaper Way to Shift????
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 09:42:08 EDT
Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< if you have PhotoVista, you don't really need to use optical
 shift. PhotoVista does partial pans with any focal length. Spring for
 the checkerboard screen (I've got 'em in all my bodies) and make sure
 you overlap at least 250f each frame.  >>

OK..I know I must have deleted something I shouldn't have, but what is the
PhotoVista?? I shoot a lot of interior shots for interior design, and don't
have the moolah for the 24 shift, so what is  this and will it help me??? I
do have the 24mm 2.8.......
Excited Sue