[OM] eBay Zuiko 21mm f3.5

Subject: [OM] eBay Zuiko 21mm f3.5
From: "David J. Russell" <djr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 10:40:59 -0700
I bought this lens via eBay - no real bargain at $255 but not unreasonable
either. The glass looks good BUT.

The focussing mount is loose, allowing 0.5mm to 1mm of play before engaging
and I fear that it will only get worse with time Is this readily adjusted,
i.e. will it be economically feasible repair this?

The focussing ring doesn't seem to be plastic but metal, so the idea of
taking the knurled ring off to tighten the retaining screws seems out. It
appears to me as though the only way to get at these small screws, if indeed
they are there, is to take off the camera mount.

Has anyone attempted this repair with this lens?

Thanks,

David