Re: [OM] :-) I got my 500/8 mirror...

Subject: Re: [OM] :-) I got my 500/8 mirror...
From: Dylan Sutton <dsut4392@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 10:13:51 +1000
Yes and yes...the scratch is on the underside of the front element and towards
the centre. As I'm a newbie on the list, could you please explain the sins Olaf
commited against his Zuikos, that I don't emulate them? I'm anxious to give my
lens that "good clean" I was talking about. Though I guess it doesn't matter too
much if a damage this lens since it was so cheap....;-)
Dylan