Re: [OM] OT - Microtek Scanmaker 35T Plus 35mm Slide and Negative Scanne

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Microtek Scanmaker 35T Plus 35mm Slide and Negative Scanner
From: "Babis E. Mavridis" <mavridis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 20:34:09 +0300
Thank you !.
I do the same with my scanner and here is the results.
the film scan
http://www.medialab.ntua.gr/mavridis/images/q60r1.jpg

the transparent film scan
http://www.medialab.ntua.gr/mavridis/images/q60e1.jpg

note that the transparent film is 8 times bigger than a 35mm slide. I have
scan 35mm slide but the quality it was not acceptable (too blur - not
contrast)

King regards
Babis Mavridis
http://www.medialab.ntua.gr/mavridis/