[OM] For Sale: Near mint Zuiko 135mm f3.5

Subject: [OM] For Sale: Near mint Zuiko 135mm f3.5
From: Baudouin Struye <bstruye@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 10:10:31 -0700
I have a very near mint 135 for sale.  (I say very near because -under a
microscope- someone might be able to find some tiny blemish but I have
not seen any.)

This is an extremely compact telephoto which is wonderful to carry
around without taxing your camera bag.  It is just about as good as new
with silky focus, crisp aperture and beautiful glass.

Information can be found on Hans' excellent site at
http://www.veluwen.demon.nl/om-sif/lensgroup/135mmf35.htm  I also have
some low res pictures of the one for sale at
http://members.home.net/bstruye/images/135_top.jpg and
http://members.home.net/bstruye/images/135_w_hood.jpg  It comes with
original front and rear caps.

Price is $60 plus $6 for insured shipping via Airborne Express.

Email me off line at bstruye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if interested.

Bau