Re: [OM] Highland Games, Estes Park, Co

Subject: Re: [OM] Highland Games, Estes Park, Co
From: Mike Stoesz <mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 06:41:34 -0600
Good Morning to all;

The games were spectacular, the Scottish Heavy Athletes set several new world
records both for men and women.  I photographed mostly with the OM4t and 300
Zuiko.  What a great combination with or without a winder.

I observed an 8 or 10 year old boy photographing his sister, who was competing
in the fiddle competition, with an OM1 and 50f1.4 & saw someone with a press
credintial using an OM3.

Would our Aussie members from Melbourne please contact me.  I have photos of
Matt Sanborn that may be of interest to your newspaper.  This young athlete set
a new world record for the hammer throw of over 156 feet.  I have photos of him
competing in the 56# weight for height at 14 feet and trying for 15feet.

Best Wishes to all, Mike