Re: [OM] Loosing last frames on E6...

Subject: Re: [OM] Loosing last frames on E6...
From: "Gregg Iverson" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 00:03:39 -0400
I was instructing my son on how to load the camera while driving down
the road a few weeks ago.  Went on to shoot a final round of a local
golf tournament without checking the rewind knob. ;-(  Had several shots
that were at the perfect moment too!  Gregg

Acer Victoria wrote:

Had the sense to use the rewind knob to see if film was loaded or not in
the pitch dark.... It wasn't. So reload, blow the first few exposures
that were fogged, and voila. If it wasn't for that cross-check, ugh,
would've pissed of a lot of people <G>