Re: OT don't get joke.RE: [OM] ....personalising your OM...

Subject: Re: OT don't get joke.RE: [OM] ....personalising your OM...
From: Dirk and Carla Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 11:21:29 -0500
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
At 6:21 PM -0700 9/14/99, Acer Victoria wrote:

>:> Dear John....
>:> Errrrrrr....... sorry , but what's Corinthian leather ?
>:> TMLee
>
>Err, will someone try to explain this to moi? Offlist, if you feel
>everyone else gets it....

There is a real island called Corinth, but I don't know the actual
association of the island with a particular leather tanning process. Mr.
Altavista didn't know anything about it. It may have been just another
marketing gimick of Chrysler, who knows? There are other leathers, like
Connolly leather, used in Rolls Royce cars.

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright