Re: [OM] T32 for macro...Lizards

Subject: Re: [OM] T32 for macro...Lizards
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 21:22:09 +0100
Alex.Hughes wrote:
...but my question is to anyone who has
>experince of phoographing fish/lizards in tanks for some tips that may
improve
>my technique?

I used to have several fish tanks and was always taking pictures of them.
Like you, I used 50mm with close-up lenses at f11. I put a large piece of
glass across the top of the aquarium with a flashgun on an extension lead in
the centre pointing down into the water. You really need a helper to keep
the flashgun from being pulled into the water unless you have a full sized
piece of glass. I used a rubber lens hood pressed against the glass where
possible to eliminate reflections because I used room lighting to see and
focus.

Regards,
Keith Berry (Birmingham, England)
keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx