Re: [OM] Calculator panel for T32

Subject: Re: [OM] Calculator panel for T32
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 09:08:44 -0400
Have you called Olympus parts?

Skip

At 9/17/99 11:02 AM  +0000, you wrote:
Hi all.

I came over a T32 and a Bounce Grip 2 really cheap a month ago, but the calculator panel for the T32 was missing. Does anyone of you guys have one to spare? Maybe your T32 has made his last lightspreading work in life? Why not send the calculator panel to me?

I'd be happy for one, as I can't always rely on automatic mode. And to calculate exposure is too much work.

Best from Sweden
Tobias Andersson.