Re: [OM] ADITL2

Subject: Re: [OM] ADITL2
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 12:03:10 EDT
In a message dated 9/17/99 11:55:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Alex.Hughes@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> As I understand it we take pictiures on a certain day that are then scanned
> and
>  posted to the website?
>
>  What are the rules/parameters...did someone say something about 50mm
lenses?
> If
>  so can we use close-up filters?!!

You've got the idea right. I think the exact date is a little flexible (at
least it was last time).

The "theme" this time is 50mm - I think it was said that the 55/1.2 was OK as
well. I believe it was also said that close-up lenses or extension tubes were
OK - I don't think TC's were though.

Paul Schings