RE: [OM] Powerful MD2!

Subject: RE: [OM] Powerful MD2!
From: "John Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 10:12:28 -0700
> A tripto the changing bag confirmed this. Now I just have to decide
> if I trust the send out lab to actually read my instructions, and not
> pop open the light tight film container the loose film is now sitting
> in.

When I used to manage a camera department for K-mart  I ran into this
several times and I taped the container shut with a LARGE note attached tell
them to open in dark only and with the type and brand of film written on it.
Then with a felt pen I wrote the instructions on the outside of the envelope
the same instructions.  I then sent it to the customer service part of the
lab after a phone call to the rep.  With all of this I don't think that I
had a problem with the lab not following these instructions.  However when
the film did not turn out and the customer was upset I would question them
and if there was a problem I found they had opened the camera "but just for
a little bit and it was in the shade"
John