Re: [OM] New OM-1N and battery problem

Subject: Re: [OM] New OM-1N and battery problem
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 13:32:59 -0400
Long time ago, wasn't it mentioned that  the reason for banning mercury
items was mainly to keep the people who made them from being exposed to
mercury and not what happened to the items after they were "spent"?

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714
516-424-2121     http://www.zuiko.com