Re: [OM] OM Web ring help

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Web ring help
From: "Jon Ingi Josafatsson" <joningi@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 20:05:03 -0000
-----Original Message-----
From: Clyde Soles <csoles@xxxxxxx>
To: olympus <olympus>
Date: 17. september 1999 18:21
Subject: [OM] OM Web ring help

>Any of you HTML programmers know how to change the code for the Olympus web
>ring? On my site, it's currently opening the next link in the same frame
>instead of the parent window. I would prefer it open a new window. I can't
>make the modification using Pagemill and have zero interest in learning
>html. Thanks!
>
>Clydeorama Photo Gallery
>http://home.rmi.net/~csoles/index.htm

Hi Clyde, I noticed this when I was viewig the webring two days ago. One
solution is to hold down the shift key when
clicking on the next button. Another one is to modify your site containing the
webring buttons to something similar to
the following code.

This describes a site that jumps out of the frames and in the top instance. If
confusing feel free to ask me offline.

  <head>
  <title>My Homepage</title>
  <script language="JavaScript">