Re: [OM] Calculator panel for T32

Subject: Re: [OM] Calculator panel for T32
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 02:08:29 +0200
----- Original Message -----
From: Vem Då <tox1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 17, 1999 4:30 PM

> SKIP WILLIAMS was wondering if I have called Olympus. The answer is that
> Olympus in Sweden doesn't have that spare part.
>
> As I understand it, the panel is just a piece of plastic with guide
numbers
> and aperature settings on. If there isn't anyone that have a panel that
> isn't used, I'd be very happy if someone could scan the setting scale for
me
> so that I can manufacture my own panel.
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Best
> Tobias Andersson
> Sweden

Tobias, Paul van Tuyl at Olympus Guy has new T32 calculator panels for $18
and used one's for $10. Check out http://www.olympusguy.com/NewLArt4.htm.
(and no, this is not PvT writing this even if it looks like it  ;-), just
another Swede who wants to help)

Per Nordenberg

--
"To look into the eyes of the wolf is to look into ones' soul."