Re: [OM] Powerful MD2!

Subject: Re: [OM] Powerful MD2!
From: Mike Stoesz <mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 21:40:45 -0600

Barry B. Bean wrote:

> A tripto the changing bag confirmed this. Now I just have to decide
> if I trust the send out lab to actually read my instructions, and not
> pop open the light tight film container the loose film is now sitting
> in.

How consciencious is your lab?  We do this frequently.  A good alternative is
to reload the film
into another (reloadable) cassette and clearly mark the film type on a label.
If you are sending it out anyway, you could mail it to me and I could mail it
back.
We are not exactly in the mail order business but I do accommodate email
friends in special
situations.

Best Wishes, Mike

Mike Stoesz, VP Rainbow Photography, Inc.
213 Grand Av., Laramie, Wy. 82070
307-742-7597