Re: [OM] Do World prices vary on NEW OM gear???

Subject: Re: [OM] Do World prices vary on NEW OM gear???
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 09:47:46 -0600
At 02:32 PM 9/18/99 +0000, Alex Wilson wrote:
>It would be interesting to compare OM prices in the Uk and in the US in
>relation  to rates of personal income. I have managed to find personal
>income data ( average income for men and women) for 1999 in the UK but am
>having difficulty  finding the same data for the US.  Can anyone help?

Try the following URL:

     http://www.frbchi.org/ (The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago's home page,
with lots of good links)

You can also try:

     http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/english/intro-e.htm (the Bank of Canada's
online resources in English; aussi disponible en Français [pardon my crappy
French]); the reason I include this is that the BofC tends to have lots of
foreign data as well.

In both cases, you may have to do some simple arithmetical manipulations to get
comparable numbers in British pounds.

Have fun.

Garth