[OM] Repair shop in Chicago area

Subject: [OM] Repair shop in Chicago area
From: "Steve Friedland" <sdf@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 20:41:43 -0500
I live in Evanston, Illinois and have discovered a camera repair shop in Skokie
(the suburb next door) that does great Olympus repair work.  The shop is called
Unique Camera Service at 4027 Dempster Street.  (No, I don't have any financial
interest in the store).

The owner, Leo Plotkin, is a friendly and honest person.  Not only has he
cleaned up my old OM1 and put it back into great shape, but he has been helpful
by talking to me about equipment and potential purchases.

I realize from my short time following the list that there are some excellent
repair shops available, however, for anyone in the Chicago area, I think you
should know about Unique Camera Service.