Re: EPA regs was [OM] New OM-1N and battery problem

Subject: Re: EPA regs was [OM] New OM-1N and battery problem
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 23:11:51 EDT
In a message dated 09/19/1999 9:27:47 PM EST, george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
writes:

> > Some of "us" on this list DO speak German and Japanese.
>
>  By ***choice***
>
>  > Can we drop this
>  > flame-bait topic, please?  Duke it out off-list.
>
>  Yes, it's time to drop it. I'm outta this one now.

I agree that this topic is flame-bait and should be dropped, but I'm sure he
was not demeaning any German or Japanese PEOPLE, but what he meant, I
believe, was that if the WWII REGIMES of those countries would have
prevailed...  hence the language reference.  You gotta admit that you
couldn't possibly support the policies of those WWII German and Japanese
governments, I hope...

George S.