RE: [OM] Powerful MD2!

Subject: RE: [OM] Powerful MD2!
From: wiliam.wagenaar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 08:40:00 +0100

John Gettis wrote:
-----
> A tripto the changing bag confirmed this. Now I just have to decide
> if I trust the send out lab to actually read my instructions, and not
> pop open the light tight film container the loose film is now sitting
> in.
-----
I have had allmost the same problem when my winderII ripped the film mid-roll.

I left everything in place an took the body into the 1hour lab. They had no
problem following the instructions and opened the camera in the changing bag.
Only one frame was lost because the fil was ripped at that one. An of course the
following frames had not been exposed yet.

Wiliam Wagenaar