Re: car engines and a/c <LONG> was Re: [OM] Freon. See, I finally , chan

Subject: Re: car engines and a/c <LONG> was Re: [OM] Freon. See, I finally , changed t...
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 10:47:09 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 HI100@xxxxxxx wrote:

:In a message dated 9/19/99 8:38:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
:siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
:
:<< 10%? That still seems rather large. Admittedly, I have not read texts or
: am I an engr yet.... Supposing that you normally get 20mpg (measured,
: not EPA estimates) at cruise. 10% would be .2mpg, correct?  >>
:
:No 10% would give you 2MPG change.
:20 to 18MPG.

Oh, sorry <G>. I was juggling two other things at the same time. Obvisouly
the mental CPU was bogged down :-)
FWIW, I've asked this to an engineer friend of mine, who has a digital
mileage/gal readout in his car. I'll let you know.

/Acer "steppenwolf" Victoria
--
"Nothing left to win / And nothing else to lose."               --U2