[OM] Is the F280 special enough for instructions?

Subject: [OM] Is the F280 special enough for instructions?
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 20:04:29 -0400
I just got an F280 to go with my newly acquired OM4T and, of course, it did not come with an instruction book. There aren't many controls, and I see that one of the switches on the back is for Super FP mode.

My question is: How do you accomplish fill flash in Super FP mode with the OM4T and the F280? Is there a way to balance the flash against ambient light automatically and "manually"? In some situations I'd like only a little kicker to bring out the shadows, but in other situations I'd like to use the flash as the primary light source, with the ambient light filling in the background.

Thanks in advance,

Skip