Re: [OM] what % keepers do you get?-longish babbling response.

Subject: Re: [OM] what % keepers do you get?-longish babbling response.
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 01:46:33 +0100
Glen Lowry wrote:

>...I've recently begun to move away from thinking in terms of a good
>image (or picture) towards focusing on serial projects and/or multiple
>images of the same event.  I'm starting to experiment with multiple
>frames--printing two, sometimes three, frames in a row together...

It's interesting that you should do this with 35mm. That's just how I
realised I was going to have to do with my digital camera with its
resolution of just under 800 x 600 pixels. Even slightly cropped, an
individual image isn't up to filling even a computer screen satisfactorily,
but a composite of several frames of related objects, or a variety of
viewpoints of the same one, is much more acceptable.

Regards,
Keith Berry (Birmingham, England)
keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx