RE: [OM] OM stuff in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Subject: RE: [OM] OM stuff in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
From: "Elmer Brum" <elmerb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 22:06:19 -0400
Hi,

>> I was a little interested in the Recordata Back 4's, but I believe they
do
not work past the year 2010.  Does anybody know what the behaviour is beyond
this date ?<<

I have tested mine, and they actually only work to and including 2009, after
which, the two byte year field rolls back to "70."  I guess the only real
impact, is you wouldn't be able to imprint the actual date on your photos
after 2009. I'm not sure if and how it will handle leap years, I didn't test
it.

I guess you could still use it beyond 2009 by coming up with some kind of
two digit code to represent the years between and including 10 - 69.

Regards,

Elmer Brum
Toronto, Canada
[mailto:] elmerb@xxxxxxxxxxxx