Re: [OM] Re: EPA regs as flame-bait

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: EPA regs as flame-bait
From: Alex.Hughes@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 09:36:04 +0100

Well said Joel.

Alex Hughes

Sorry, I was being obscure by altering the context.  What I meant by

putting "us" in quotes is that "we" on this list are not all natives of the

USA, so that OT threads that are also parochial USA topics are sort of

rude. The list is graciously hosted in Canada and is made rich by

contributors from all over the world. And it works so nicely when we talk

about Olympus cameras.

Joel Wilcox
Iowa City, Iowa USA

Important Email Information

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.It
is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended addressee please
contact the sender and dispose of this e-mail.