Re: [OM] Re: [OT] SUVs, peace

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] SUVs, peace
From: "george" <geanders@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 11:31:33 -0700
Ken;

YOWCH!  To paraphrase a line from a movie spoken by Karl Malden: It's a
shame that "I haven't got the guts!"

Course it only takes a moment to shove a few ping-pong balls into the gas
filler pipe (those weenie cars don't usually have gas tank locks, do they?)
Potential action: fuel gets low, ping pong ball(s) get sucked up to the fuel
pump intake, gas flow is interrupted, car hesitates and then stalls.  May or
may not start and run again til the gas tank is filled.  Sounds like fun,
eh?  He He He (Snidely Whiplash grin)  Course maybe it won't work at all,
who knows?

The other problem is that how am I sure this is not an innocent driver who
was forced to take the space?  My only answer is, if the car has the
appropriate bumper stickers, I'll know.

George