Re: [OM] Re: a camera emersed in salt water is gone it will never work

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: a camera emersed in salt water is gone it will never work accura...
From: Richard Lahrson <tripspud@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 13:46:45 -0700
Jan Steinman wrote:
> I assumed he meant with full disclosure, since non-dunked OM-4t would
> be expected to fetch $400 - $600 on eBay. There are people on eBay
> who would bid it up even if described as we know it. (Immersed in
> salt water, but currently working, buy at own risk, etc., etc., etc.)

Hi!

     Am an avid eBay user.  I sold a Minox film splitter there.  I explained
honestly in the discription that it was unused and what it cost me.  It
was somewhat custom made.  I got about 10 or 15 dollars more than I paid
for it.

    I can understand this.  Sometimes it is just the convenience of finding
what you want, that is worth more.

                                                Cheers,

                                                                Rich Lahrson

tripspud@xxxxxxxxx