Re: [OM] what % keepers do you get?

Subject: Re: [OM] what % keepers do you get?
From: "Gregg Iverson" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 21:19:50 -0400
Many, many years ago (before I had a family!) I almost never took photos
of people and used slide film exclusively.  That took almost a 180
degree turn after I had kids. (I fell into the same trap of taking more
of my first, though).  Now they are getting older, I am returning to
taking more of the artistic photo instead of the candid shot.  Gregg