Re: [OT] SUVs, peace (was: [OM] New OM-1N and battery problem)

Subject: Re: [OT] SUVs, peace (was: [OM] New OM-1N and battery problem)
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 19:19:12 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 21 Sep 1999, Acer Victoria wrote:

:>>>>They also seem to automatically forget how to use thier turn
:>signals once they occupy the driver's seat in one of these things.
:
:More incredibly illogical BS.<<<

And now I must ask George, who wrote the "More..." response above, what is
so illogical about that? If the drivers around Palo Alto use the signal,
then so much the better, but I have a nagging doubt they don't do it as
often as they should. Over most of the US, you'll seldom find anyone
properly using the signals. Joke is, if he's using 'em, he's a foreigner
on vacation here.

:Illogical you say? Perhaps. Truth? Hell ya.

And before you ask: I see them, so that's how I know. People all over the
US, in addition to moi.

/Acer "steppenwolf" Victoria
--
"Nothing left to win / And nothing else to lose."               --U2