[OM] Re: Thanks John for sticking up for me!

Subject: [OM] Re: Thanks John for sticking up for me!
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 01:41:42 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, September 21, 1999 8:30 PM
Subject: Re: [OM] Re: a camera emersed in salt water is gone it will
neverwork accura...

Thanks John for sticking up for me or at least seeing what I was trying to
convey on the price of a 4Ti.  Like someone said , someone would probably
bid way up on it.  I saw an olympus D600L that had impact damage and it was
disclosed and it sold for around $400.00 , if I remember correctly.  I could
not beleive it.  But , some people get the satisfaction of buying something
and then getting it fixed.  I guess it's like the humane society.

Take care , Sam ...