[OM] Tri-X in Rodinol: outcome

Subject: [OM] Tri-X in Rodinol: outcome
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 09:22:00 -0500
Oly Shooters,

I'm so pleased to read that John Hudson had a good shoot with his BW
portraits. I also had success with Tri-X in Rodinal 1:50.  The result is
this grainy, characterful, sharp set of images.  In my case they go
straight from sleeve to scanner and I really proof them in the twain
software.  If I build another wet darkroom, it will be fun to come back to
these.  In the meantime, I got my ADITL2 pic ...

Oh yes, my thoughts on SUV's ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Joel Wilcox
Iowa City, Iowa USA