[OM] Re: was SUV is SUT

Subject: [OM] Re: was SUV is SUT
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 12:17:24 -0700
As a motor sports photographer I suppose it goes without saying I am
also a car enthusiast. These Anti-SUV threads seem to never die on other
lists I am on and I am starting to see no end in site here either.

I am relatively new to the Zuiko list and don't know if our list master
can step in and call a halt to this nonsense or not but many have plead
to no avail. In adding my plea I also am guilty of perhaps perpetuating
this thread. In the interest of humor I offer the following explanations
of these acronyms:

SUV = Senseless Useless Vehicle

SUT = Senseless Useless Thread

Can we stop now? Being on the digest...my finger is getting tired from
exercising the roller on my mouse. Drive what you want, believe what you
want, rant about SUVs etc. in the appropriate forums. Let's get back to
talking OMs...please :)

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
www.motorsportvisions.com

PS: To the person who commented on "salt imersed OM4ti thread" in the
same context as the SUV thread, last I checked that had *direct* OM
content and I was trying to be helpful weighing in with what I thought
to be positive help and advice. The "delete key" (or roller mouse) works
the same for all of us...but I thought OM content was what this list was
all about. Am I wrong?