[OM] CART race photos

Subject: [OM] CART race photos
From: "M. Stephens" <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 21:23:14 -0500
I'll be going to the Houston GP on Sunday for the first time and was
wondering if anyone has tips on shooting pics from the grandstands.  We have
seats in the Turn 2 grandstands.  Hopefully will also be able to roam around
a bit.  I have several OMs (1,2n, 2s, 4, 4T) and 35, 35-70, 50, 85, 135, 200
Zuikos and an OM 2X converter.  Film suggestions are also welcome.  I would
like to go as "light" as possible on the gear, so I was thinking of taking
two bodies, the 35-70, 135, 200 and the 2xA.

Mike