Re: [OM] Newbie - OM-4Ti Mirror lockup problem

Subject: Re: [OM] Newbie - OM-4Ti Mirror lockup problem
From: "Gregg Iverson" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 22:36:56 -0400
In my case I've narrowed it down to the mechanism just behind the mount
on the lens.  It has a little wear through the chrome and into the
brass.  The slight additional friction, when added to the additional
mechanism of the extension rings seems to affect the action of the
camera.  If I turn the camera mount slightly the camera will complete
the cycle.

You seem to have a different problem.

Gregg