Re: [OM] That's MR. prize winning photographer to you, son.

Subject: Re: [OM] That's MR. prize winning photographer to you, son.
From: Omer Nezih GEREK <gerek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 11:52:07 +0200 (MET DST)
Well, if having a stolen picture that was published on the cover of a
touristoc magazine counts, I also have one at:
http://ltswww.epfl.ch/~gerek/Personal/Images/Istanbul3.jpg

It is not even a favourite photo of mine...

When I saw my picture on the cover of that mag in a kiosk, it was a
shock. But it was not pleasant at all. I tried to contact the editors of
the journal and they said just "blah blah.. it was on the web.. blah
blah.. Didn't know it was yours (!?!?!?) blah.." And sooing the
publishers is a headache. So I reduced the size and put a signature.

OMer