Re: [OM] finding parts for Olympus OM2N

Subject: Re: [OM] finding parts for Olympus OM2N
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 09:11:50 EDT
In a message dated 9/23/99 1:35:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
craig.cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I've recently purchased an OM-2N, and although it appears to be in good
>  working order, it's missing the motor drive access cover. I've called all
>  the local camera repair shops in Minneapolis, and they basically laugh at
>  me...
>
>  Is there anywhere on the Internet to buy parts, or should I start making
the
>  garage/rummage sale rounds to buy a couple of cameras for parts? An email
>  Olympus netted me nothing.

Occasionally the Olympus Guy (www.olympusguy.com) has them, but I think there
is probably a waiting list. When you are out Zuiko hunting, check inside any
winders (1 or 2) you see. Frequently the covers have been left in there.

Good Luck!

Paul Schings