Re: [OM] coffee developer

Subject: Re: [OM] coffee developer
From: SiteMistic@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 11:29:34 EDT
In a message dated 23.09.1999 10:12:45 Central Daylight Time,
glewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< For some interesting uses for your morning leftover " cup of  java"
question goto--

 http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/text-coffee.html

 Never tried this myself, so don't know about results. Although coffee in
photography date back to
 the "wet collodion"era.

                                                         yours I prefer to
drink my folgers, rather
 than dip and dunk it, >>

     A actually poured coffee into a processing tank in the early AM after a
long night of processing and printing. It was about 2 am, I was dead tired
and getting a little foggy. I had just loaded up a tank with Pan-X to
process. I reached over, picked up my mug of freshly poured, very hot, coffee
and poured it right into the tank. I didn't realize what I had done until I
had already poured the fixer into the tank. Of course, then it was too late.
The Pan-X was kind of shriveled from the heat :)

Jim