Re: [OM] Bye for Now

Subject: Re: [OM] Bye for Now
From: "george" <geanders@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 13:00:24 -0700
Olafo and fellow zuiks;

I start by accepting my responsibility as part of the SUV thread. I'll say
no more about that except perhaps to admit I'll try to avoid taking things
personally in the future.  And I hope others willl try to refrain from
preaching their position on the list.

One person has left and says this was the cause.  I'll say a little about
that.  Seems to me Olafo's method is the right one when these threads get
out of hand - simply delete it if it has SUV in the subject. Or, as one list
member did, let your mail program auto-kill those messages.  As for the
person who left, this is the second time he's done this for the same reason
in the last year or so.  I feel no responsibilty for this.  And I will not
accept the guilt trip he is trying to place on me and others. If he can't
stand the heat, or use either of the 2 above methods to stay out of the
kitchen, that is his problem.

I think the list will recover it's usefullness and glory, assuming it has
lost any.

I wish everone well who's doing ADITL2.  I have a feeling there'll be even
more participation than the first time around.

George