Re: [OM] Real OM-ers "Swing"

Subject: Re: [OM] Real OM-ers "Swing"
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 16:12:13 -0400
>>In addition to a couple of OM-1n bodies, I also have Pentax KX and MX
bodies.  The LED meter on the MX has well known reliability
problems.  They're failing all over the world now.  Not so for the needle
on the KX, it just keeps working.  The meter type, and availability of good
MF new lenses was my main reason for buying into Olympus.>>

That's fascinating. Way back when the MX and OM1 were comtemperous as much as I
loved the OM1 I went with the MX specifically cuz I thought the LED would be
less susceptible to failure. Oh well...

Regards,
Denton Taylor

Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com.